Sedona Horseback Trail Rides
The M Diamond Ranch is Sedona Horseback Riding Heaven, offering 1-hour, 1 1/2 hour, 2-hour and 2 1/2 hour trail rides.
Horseback riding offers an incomparably soul-satisfying way to take in the spirit of the Sedona and rhis region and learn about the unique ecosystem that makes it so special. Every horseback adventure we offer is guaranteed to provide an authentic and memorable experience set in an awe-inspiring, wilderness landscape. You will ride on private trails accessed only by the M Diamond Ranch and the wildlife that naturally inhabits the area. There are no hikers, bikers and dogs running on our trails!
Come enjoy our wide open spaces and learn how we work to protect and improve them. This is a great opportunity to see wildlife, but it is NOT an appointment to do so; we’re dealing with Mother Nature here, not Walt Disney! Depending on the season, you might see elk, deer, antelope, bighorn sheep, Gambel quail, javelina, red tail hawks, and western blue birds in the winter and wildflowers in the spring. So, bring your camera – the sights are awesome!
- Please inform us of any special needs that those in your party may have when you make your reservation. We will extend every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Please inform us if any of your riders are 200 pounds or over. We are unable to take riders over 250 pounds.
- The 1 hour and 1 1/2 hour trail rides are suitable for riders of all ages and abilities.
- The 2 hour ride is suitable for experienced and motivated beginners and kids 12 and older.
- The 2 1/2 hour ride is suitable for experienced adults adults only.